DanSense courses are offered as whole packages to public or private organisations, who wish to increase knowledge within the mentioned areas for a defined audience. Prices are for one full session including the mentioned number of people.
Where the training is held is defined by the organisation hosting the session.
Should you wish to participate as an individual in one or more of the courses mentioned below, then contact Mr. Søren Jensen on email@example.com and we will try to see if local courses could include you, or if it would be relevant to have a session near you.
For all courses applies that:
- Several exercises will be held within the sessions.
- The training will be based on national procurement where possible.
- All training is customized, so that it will be top relevant for the actual participants on the course.
- Where possible, courses are intended to be held locally, depending on the number of participants.
- Language will be in English if nothing else is agreed.
- Presentations on the training, courses or workshops will be sent out after finalising the day.
- All sessions are evaluated and conclusions from evaluations will be sent to the host.
Get updated on subjects that matters
Simplified procurement - 10 courses:
Future procurement trends -see - course
Referencing standards in public procurement - see course
Building renovation and use of environmental requirements and standards in procurement documents - see course
What to remember when developing procurement documents for tenders in the services area - see course
Ensuring due diligence and avoid costly incidents at service deliverables - see course
Ensuring Environmental requirements and CSR in procurement documents and for documentation (7h) - see course
Management of procurement. Organisational needs and requirements - see course
Contract management – a part of the procurement documents - see course
Electronic procurement - see course
How to ensure payment of fair taxes nationally in public tenders, by setting requirements in procurement documents - see course
Environmental impact - 2 courses:
EN ISO 14001 training for certification - see course
Introduction to CSR, eco-labeling, life cycle assessment and specific environmental challenges in the construction sector - see course
Miljøledelse – 1 kursus:
Miljøledelsessystem (ISO 14001) - se kursus