Sustainable building renovation
Training in referencing environmental requirements and standards when planning public tenders in Europe.
Increase transparency, reduce total costs, reduce environmental impacts, and improve documentation when developing procurement documents, conducting public tenders, and when contract managing in public works contracts.
Improve your organisations sustainability profile when handling procurement through use of standards combined with environmental requirements in the technical specifications.
Training is based on the Newly published guide European "Guide on Sustainable building renovation developed by DanSense (Link is comming soon), plus basics in the ”Guide for referencing standards in public procurement in Europe", funded by the European Commission and developed by DanSense based on inputs from national standardisation organisations and the European Commission itself. (https://ec.europa.eu/docsroom/documents/33421)
In training, the potential of Directive 2014/24 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 on public procurement, Art. 42, and related articles will be elaborated through practical examples.
- Contracting authorities and daily purchasers within construction works
- Private bidders on construction demolition or renovation projects.
What you bring home:
- Practical knowledge on how to identify and reference standards in public procurement in a specific sector.
- Opportunity to work more innovatively with environmental requirements in public procurement.
- Better understanding of setting of requirements for ensuring documentation using standards.
- Achieving increased transparency in tendering documents.
Søren Jensen, DanSense. Author on the guide “Sustainable building renovation” and lead consultant on development of the “Guide for referencing standards in public procurement in Europe”.
Pick the training that fits you best:
Choose between full day training on 7 hours, or 4 times two-hour lessons.
Full day training webinar on 7 hours:
- Tuesday 6th - October: 09.30-16.30. (Danish hours)
- Wednesday 21st - October: 09.30-16.30.
- Thursday 22nd - October: 09.30-16.30.
Four times 2-hour webinars:
As long as lessons are followed in correct order from 1 to 4, you can pick the time that fits you best. Training is done as webinars in Zoom:
Date Thu. 08.10 Thu. 08.10 Mon. 19.10 Mon. 19.10 Mon. 19.10 Fri. 23.10
Time 09.30-11.30 12.30-14.30 09.30-11.30 12.30-14.30 15.00-17.00 09.30-11.30
Lesson 1 (x) (x) (x)
Lesson 2 (x) (x) (x)
Date Fri. 23.10 Mon 26.10 Mon. 26.10 Mon 26.10 Thu 29.10 Thu 29.10
Time 12.30-14.30 09.30-11.30 12.30-14.30 15.00-17.00 09.30-11.30 12.30-14.30
Lesson 3 (x) (x) (x)
Lesson 4 (x) (x) (x)
Price: 375 euro per participant. ex VAT. Price is the same no matter which kind of training is preferred one lesson one-day lesson or four 2-hour lessons.
Required participants to conduct training: 5 persons per lesson.
- No later than 3 days before the first training at 12.00h.
Registration is via the registration button "Registration” below. If you have problems with registration or questions, contact Søren Jensen on tel.: +45 20247001
Programme – one full day:
09:00 Welcoming and presentation.
09:10 Introduction to program and tasks.
09:30 Environmental aspects at renovations or demolition.
10:00 Introduction to standards and possibilities when referencing standards
10:45 Introduction to the possibilities in ETA’s (European technical assessments)
11:15 Life cycle assessments and circular economy at renovation projects or demolition
12:00 Determining of requirements to set in the procurement process
13:00 Determining of requirements to set in the procurement process - continued
13:45 Documentation and proof of conformity in procurement documents
14:30 Potentials in procurement procedures.
15:00 ”Hands on”. Specific task in a renovation project
15:30 Summing up and evaluation
Programme for four 2-hour lessons:
- Environmental aspects at renovations or demolition.
- Introduction to standards and possibilities when referencing standards in technical specification.
- Introduction to the possibilities in ETA’s (European technical assessments).
- Life cycle assessments and circular economy at renovation projects or demolition
- Documentation and proof of conformity in procurement documents.
- Determining of requirements to set in the procurement process.
- Potentials in procurement procedures.
- ”Hands on”. Task to solve based on a business case.